Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so helpful Txgirl. I hope you know the amount of relief you give people who are very scared.
I still have the major arm weakness and body-wide fasciculatons, but your advice has made me feel so much better mentally. Now I know that I can forget an MND and focus on the real problem with is a messed up spine. It really is an amazing and generous thing you are doing.

I just add my 2 cents worth :razz: There are many people in this forum that have been here a long time and are so much more helpful. I am just glad that you are feeling better and will be able to get your neck/back fixed.

Yes...I've noticed some other people who are wonderful about helping new members deal with their fears. You seem to be the one who posts the most currently.

Glad you were here when I had my issues.
I think the fear of ALS is a powerful thing and should even be considered a syndrome if it isn't already.

Also today I woke up and both my legs felt like jello, I feel fatigued and I can feel pains in my throat as well now... I don't know if this is just my anxiety or could these be something to worry about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back