Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
BC
City
Norman
Hello to everyone here , my name is Filip im 30 years old. I'm very very scared about my symptoms that I have been experiencing in the past 2 months (I'm not sure for how long more I can live like this), 2 months ago I woke up with a small pain in my left upper leg to which I didn't pay much attention, after 2 weeks i started forgetting which day of the week it is and then went into full panic mode and panic attack after panic attack , at first I thought that a have dementia ,went to my doctor had MRI all came clear now I think that my memory issue is kinda gone (I was working 14 hours a day when the memory issue happened. Now i have muscle twitching almost around the whole body but more often in my left leg and arm, and my legs feel kind stiff I don't how to explain, and also I have noticed that my left calf is a bit smaller then my right, other than that no weakness . I'm scared to death, please give me any suggestion.
I'm very sorry for bothering to anyone, and my English is very bad so sorry about that as well

Hi Ztem101,

I have good news for you. There is not a single thing, nothing, in your post that would make me think of ALS. Not even close.

I'm sure you are thinking that the muscle twitching is concerning, but really that is so common in so many conditions--including perfectly healthy people--that it's kind of a meaningless symptom. It point to so many things, that it doesn't really point to anything.

Lack of sleep and possibly a pinched nerve in your lower back might be all of the problem here, and might just resolve itself.

Frankly, it sounds like you're going to live forever, Filip. 30 years old is when the body starts to show some signs of wear, I think. So my suggestion is to hang in there, relax, and bring up your concerns during your next routine doctor visit.

(I'm not a doctor, but i slept with one for 20 years.)

Thank you so much for the reply Atsugi, it really means a lot to me.
I have doctors appointment on Monday , I had terrible lower abdomen pain which lasted till the very last minute when my doctor did Exo scan , then i got pain under the muscle of my left shoulder it is all gone now. The only discomfort that I have is wierd like a needle pain in my upper left leg, also goes in the right leg but mainly in the left, and my calf feel little weird, and of course the twitching.
Thank you again for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back