Status
Not open for further replies.
And I must clarify PLS and ALS are never misdiagnosed as eachother.

lol thanks girl. i CANNOT allow myself to start doing these weird strength tests and stuff lol. i went from tingling and twitching ...to google....to all of this! again, im sorry again if i offended or irritated anyone thanks for all of your help

sorry to irritate anyone if i did. Just like advice and answers. I did however see a couple of people on this forum who were orignally diagnosed with PLS and then later down the road were diagnosed with ALS. that was why i was asking. but thank you so much for all of your kind words and wisdom...:p

naynay, you arent annoying or irritating anyone. The people here just hate to see someone travel down this road when it isnt necessary. And in your case it is absolutely a waste of your time and mental health. Please listen to what you have been told and make it stick somehow. You dont have ALS, you dont have PLS, these are rare diseases, one more than the other and you have no symptoms of either one (twitches dont count). I would bet money that you have BFS. If you are going to wonder and google about what you may or may not have, do your self a favor and go check out the BFS site I referred you to a couple of days ago, you may find great comfort in reading your story over and over again from many many posters on that board, myself included.

You're going to be fine I promise, do you and your baby a favor and stop stressing over what you dont have. The baby is absorbing all the stress hormone you are putting out and you and the baby are going to be very unhappy at the end of this pregnancy if you dont get a handle on things, please believe me on this one.

Please take care of yourself

Robynn:D

i actually joined the BFS forum today, but like you said, the actual approval process takes a little bit, im just waiting on the email to say my accounts activated. I can't believe that my anxiety allowed me to get to this point! i appreciate it, and i will def look for you on the bfs forum (when i get it activated) for now iv'e just been readng and browsing thru it. thanks again girls! :D

Good girl, thats a huge step in the rite direction, you just made my night:D

Like I said, I go mommylondon on there, look for my post, and read my symptoms, you sound like classic BFS.

If it takes you too long to get approved just let me know ok?

Take Care you

Robynn:D

robynn,i just sent you a message on your profile,,,,not sure if i did it correctly lol

I just sent you one back on my profile not yours, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back