Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
Hi there,

This is my story.

I am a 34 years old male.

I used to go to the gym 4 days per week and I was feeling great.

There was some Covid19 cases and the gym had to close for 2 weeks.

in addition,2 very stressful events happened in my life at the same time 2 weeks ago.

so the last 2 weeks, i am experiencing muscle twitching all over my body, muscle weekends in both my shoulders and hand as well as my left leg. I am also experiencing pins and needles, burning sensations and pain all over my body (legs, chest, neck , back and shoulders / arms)

Also, please keep in mind that I was working the last couple of days around 16 hours per day in front of a screen to deliver a deadline.

I went to neuro and he did EMG in both shoulders and arms (biceps) and they came back clean.

I don’t understand. maybe I did the EMG quite early or maybe the EMG didn’t manage to show the problem, therefore I should go for another EMG?

many thanks in advance.

By my count, you've had 3 EMGs. And your history here considerably predates 2 weeks.

Please seek counseling for your acknowledged health anxiety. In your previous threads and now, you have provided no reason for ALS concern, nor to seek more EMGs, which I should think even people with more serious health concerns might find difficult to schedule in the UK.

Please don't post again. If you do, you will be banned for your own mental health. Since there is no reason for anyone else to respond, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back