Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm not sure what the folks of the forum can do for you here. You do not have ALS and telling people that do actually have it that you are an "anxious mess", well, I'm not sure what you are looking for. The people here that have the disease do not live everyday of their life an "anxious mess", but soldier through with bravery and fortitude.

Please do not come to the forum seeking hand holding for your anxiety; that's what counselors are for. As well, posting tongue pics tells the folks here nothing. The only thing it does is show your face on a very public forum, that the world can see, with your tongue sticking out.

Please respect the members here and seek other avenues besides this forum to allay your health anxiety.

Good luck in the future and take good care

Hey there- I think you've accessed as much advice and help here as you can. At this point, there's not much more the folks here can do to reassure you, as you don't seem to be able to take in what has already been provided.

This forum is not like others- it is specifically for those diagnosed with ALS and their caregivers. This subforum is for people to ask a few questions, and once they've been provided answers/ advice/ reassurance, it's time for them to move on. It is not a place for people to continue receiving ongoing emotional support and time from the members here when it's clear that you do not have ALS. Please do not post anything further unless you have been to the doctor and you can report what their clinical observations are and where you are going next on your diagnostic pathway.

We understand you are scared. I think it is very clear that no one here thinks you have ALS. You are having another EMG apparently at your instigation. You may report back after. I hope you will believe it when it is negative.

In the mean time I am closing this thread as it clearly is not helping you and, anyway, the purpose of this subforum is not to provide ongoing support to the anxious

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back