Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WI
City
Appleton
3 weeks ago my left bicep started twitching vilonetly all day. Since then my left tricep twitches not violently but it's a constant twitch all day everyday. On the second week my right bicep has been twitching as well. Both arm muscles twitch the most when i bend them or lift something, they will shake as if i just did an intense workout. What concerns me is it's been everyday all day. I don't get woken up by it and there is no pain or numbness. I was wondering if this could in any way relate to ALS symptoms? Since they twitches wont go away and never stop and really are aggressive twitches when I bend them or lift something. Thank you very much for reading my post I would appreciate any feedback.

It could be a number of things, including benign fasciculation syndrome. Go see your doctor and he/she can order the tests needed to determine. ALS is pretty rare, muscle twitching could be ALS but other conditions can cause it. And sometimes they just twitch for no reason. Don't freak out, see your doctor get some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back