Status
Not open for further replies.
shocking mltg did you even read the stickies your self.

Davbo49 yes I have. As have lots of people. I agree that some posters are asking really silly questions but not all. It's the way some people on here (and it's the same people every time) are so quick to be mean and nasty at the first opportunity. First time posters are terrified and so apologetic for asking questions. You can tell that in the way they write. Many have plucked up the courage terrified they will be shot down in flames and before long someone offers a nasty comment. Like I've already said I think people would be better off mot answering than being mean . just sayin'

The problem is mltg that you are asking a lot of people with a terminal illness who may not be able to type. Several pals use eye gaze to write a message. It is very tiring and time consuming. The pals and cals here are compassionate and caring but there really isnt anything we can do once our answers have been ignored or the persons question was answered in a sticky IF they had been read carefully. We arent mean spirited just frustrated that often questions are asked when there is no need. We are tired,stressed, and work hard to help. If you dont find this forum useful, perhaps you should look elsewhere.

Gooseberry I do understand and yes most are caring and compassionate. I've been a member for around a year and it is mainly a great forum. What I can't abide is nastiness. Some posters cut in on their first response with a snipe, sarcasm or general rebuff when I would just have not bothered in the first place. This is the second time I have felt like commenting because both posters actually had done nothing wrong, they had read the stickies and I felt what they were asking was quite reasonable. Anyway I'm not a troll whatever anyone thinks, just someone who hates nastiness for no reason.

This thread has veered off topic and is closed. Anyone who feels they must continue to debate it please do so in my thread on other subforum ( but honestly if everyone would just drop it it would make me happier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back