Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
DC
City
Washington
Well 7 months into this whole ordeal and I'm still here :( .... Taking a palethra of vitamins, herbal supplements, and antibiotics and have felt periods of slight improvement followed by further decline again... Don't know what I have or what they want to call it but if I don't someone how erradicate this parasite (fungus, virus, bacteria, whatever you want to call it) from my system then it's going to keep eating away at me and one day could turn into ALS :(.... There's something cooking inside of me and it ain't good.... Think I'm through with the neurologist (for a little while) because if I have it I don't want to know I have it (and at this point I don't have it).... Hopefully I get better soon and can finally say goodbye to this forum...

ALS doesn't get better or go back and forth, no matter how many vitamins you take.

smlutz, my husband got very sick beginning of April. I thought it is the beginning of the end. He actually recovered after two weeks to his new normal, tire easily but able to do things with me in the morning, reading in the afternoon, without taking any nap. When he was sick, he slept almost the entire time. I thought with Als, it goes steadily downhill. He went downhill then recovers. He has been better the past week. It gives me some respite.

ghii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back