Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Highlands
I am currently in possession of a 1993 Dodge conversion van that I am looking to donate to someone who is in need of a vehicle but doesn't have 30K to spend on a newer one. There is a problem with the braking system, which is a primitive ABS system. Adaptive Driving told me that the problem might be fixed easily, or it might take quite a bit, considering that finding original parts is almost out of the question. The vehicle has 51400 miles, and has some life left in it, if anyone is willing to get the brakes fixed. I can be reached at this email address [email protected] and I will give further details. I really hate to send this vehicle to a scrap yard, because I'm sure there is someone out there who could get some use out of it. If anyone is interested, I can send pictures and give phone numbers to Adaptive Driving so they can be talked to first hand. This vehicle is in Houston, Texas. Delivery might be possible as I have a lowboy trailer.

Tom - is this vehicle still available? And when you say quite a bit - what do you mean by that? Any info would be helpful? I'll try e-mailing you as well.

Sharonca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back