Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
GA
City
Statesboro
We recently lost our battle with ALS, my mother was a nurse and she made plans for her equipment to be sold to other PALS in need. I'll list it all here, whether it can be shipped, picked up, and the cost, shipping costs will vary, based on the cost of shipping to your location. I also have a ton of supplies that we can ship, if needed. If you need it, and are under financial restraint, like I was when we purchased these items, I'll do my very best to keep costs low for you and your family. Please let me know if you have any questions.

type: Medical Bed, fully functional with hand control and footboard panel as well.
Make: Joerns (VA bed)
Model: ultracare xt, # ucxtbed
Condition: used by two PALS in three years, everything works, two mattresses (one gel mattress and one rotating air (pump included) with gel top (built in)
Cost: $700
shipping: will crate and ship (you can arrange pickup or I can), shipping is at your cost, or pickup available from zip code: 30458

type: Hoyer lift, hydraulic with rechargeable battery, battery was reconditioned in Jan 2013.
Make: Sunrise medical
Model:Hoyer advance
Condition: like new, slings included in sale
Cost: $300 (included battery, charging cord, and slings (2)
shipping: at your cost, or pickup is available from zip code 30458

Type: shower chair, doubles as a potty chair, with removable bed pan.
Make: Aquatec
Model: rolling shower chair
Condition: great condition, includes travel case (it's big) with chair, adjustable short wheels & interchangeable big wheels, seat cushion with cutout, and an insert to fill the cutout, bedpan and back rest. All water proof and easy to use.
Cost: $300
shipping: at your cost, or available for pickup from zip code 30458

Type: cough assist machine
Make: Respironics
Model: 110-120 V intermittent operation
Condition: still great, included in sale is the machine, with cord (attached) and a box of unused masks still in original packaging)
Cost: $200
shipping: your cost, or pickup available from zip code 30458

Type: bi-pap machine, with humidifier
Make: Respironics
Model: Bi-pap & Humidifier
Condition: still in great shape, included in sale: machine (2 parts), carry case, cord
Cost: $150
shipping: your cost, or pickup from zip code 30458

Type: wheelchair, tilt in space
Make: Invacare
Model: Tdiagnosed SP
Condition: still in great shape, sale includes; adjustable headrest, joystick hand control, attendant control on back, gel cushion with cover, center footrest
Cost: $8,000 or best offer
shipping: shipping not recommended as it is quite large, pickup available from zip code 30458, or we can transport along east coast from GA to NY, if able.

Type: inflatable hair wash basin & shower bag (great for a bed bound patient)
Make: ez shower
Condition: like new - inflatable basin has a drain and tubing to drain (can also be pulled to fill with water
Cost: $30
Shipping: your cost, maybe $5-$8 depending on delivery address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back