PALS
Country
US
State
mi
City
williamston
I've read that a doctor in Germany used Calcium EAP to treat ALS with some
success in the 1960's (Calcium EAP is actually a salt of 2-aminoethanol phosphate)
which acts as a gatekeeper of cell health,affecting absorption of minerals by certain cell receptors and also prevents the absorption of toxic metals by cells through such ports. Some claim that he had favorable results using intravenous & oral calcium EAP mainly for MS,but also had success in cancer,diabetes,ALS,chronic fatigue & for other diseases as well. Apparently vitamin C needs are much increased.
Anyone confirm any positive results using Calcium EAP or Magnesium EAP?
Any actual experience/results would be much appreciated.
Thx Paul

Hi Paul- this is a new one on me but I've only been learning about MND's for a few months now. One thing I have learned is that some things help with symptoms but a cure has yet to be found. Some of the major teaching hospitals and such are getting closer and when a cure is found it will make every major news outlet in the world, believe me! So think before you spend your money on a possible "cure."

If this helps with symptoms, maybe somebody has experience here? Folks? Cindy

Paul,

Although I could not find the specific compound you are referring to, you may want to join "patients like me" forum to discover the different supplements these PALS are taking. They do list different calcium compounds, but knot that one in particular. You could ask the members there about Calcium EAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back