Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
Jacksonville
Just wanted to give an update. I got a call from Dr. Pulley today who said he didn’t need to see me. I was supposed to have a follow up with him tomorrow and a new emg was ordered. He reviewed notes from a previous neuromuscular doctor and said based on the notes and he talked to me about my symptoms.. he said there’s no need to see him and does not believe this is a neuromuscular issue. I am obviously bummed because I just wanted clarity and I have heard he’s a great doctor in the Jacksonville area. But I am taking it as a positive because if he felt it was serious, he would want to see me.

He said the muscle fatigue sounds like a central issue and not a peripheral nervous system issue. He also said at my previous appt with the neuromuscular doctor that my exam was completely normal and if there was a true neurological disorder I would not have a completely normal exam.. which is what many of you have stated.

So I am taking this as a positive. The emg was giving me anxiety anyways. Going back to my primary and if I ever get a diagnosis of anything or an answer, I plan on posting for letting other people see.

Thank you guys for all your help. Take care and happy new year.

Why would you possibly be 'bummed' - he told you that you don't need to be seen because you a have normal clinical examination. That was rhetorical.

Just stop a moment and consider how much the terminally ill here would give for a call like that.

You should block this site now and go live your life with joy. If you become anxious again, see your doctor. Don't post here again as you are best to never come back as it feeds your anxiety. Have a wonderful life!

He must have been incredibly certain you are fine. He would not put his reputation/ license/ career on the line if not. Congratulations and a long healthy life to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back