Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
michigan
City
detroit
Hi Everyone,
i wanted to let everyone know that i was diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy...Evidently, PN can present with twitching and muscle cramps, especially axonal type (which i have).
Because i was in this place of unknowing and because i have read of some here who were recently diagnosed, i feel very close to you all and will do what i can to help get a cure for ALS.
i had no idea what Peripheral Neuropathy was or even why it happened so suddenly...it just did...i understand there is muscle loss i may not get back and it may go away, stay the same or get worse. i can just be thankful it is not ALS.
i have just read about water being contaminated by pharmaceuticals...and that more and more people seem to be getting strange neurological problems along with ALS...i am sure there is an environmental link in this puzzle somewhere.
i will continue to fight the good fight with you all and have put people on this site i have corresponded with me in my prayer circle.

Thank you siuska, for keeping us in your prayers. Am glad to hear Als is out. I bet that was a relief! I am a former CAL. I lost a son to Als nine months ago. I joined this forum right after he passed, and now I can't leave. Everyone is so wonderful. We are like one big family. Good luck to you, and God bless!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back