Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
OK
City
Oklahoma City
I haven't been on in a while. ALS continues to rob me of function. I have lost all use of my arms and legs. I only have small bit of function in my right hand. I have just started to have bulbar involvement.

Last week I signed with Hospice. This way my NP wife will get some help and respite care will give her a break

Pain is getting much worse. I've tried everything. I'm up to 10 mg Norco 6x day.

I've had ALS for years, but the past 6 months it has really accelerated.

I am so sorry you are in pain. Have you explored medical marijuana which looks legal in your state? Many here and elsewhere have said it helps

I hope hospice bring comfort and help to both of you

Sorry to hear about your progression, James. I hope hospice helps both you and your wife in many ways.

Thinking of you, James. We are here with you in solidarity. Pain sucks, and I'm sorry you've had to deal with that.

ALS sucks, James. Our thoughts are with you and your wife. Here's hoping hospice helps you both.

Thanks for the update James. So sorry to hear about your pain. I sure hope you will find good medication. For us, hospice was good. Hope it will be a good experience for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back