update on our "miracle"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacquelyn

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let you all know about how my Dad was doing. As I told you before we went through a time when Dad was convinced that he was a "miracle". Well I believe that we did have a miracle but it's over now. Dad is once again back in bed and dependent on us for most of his daily routine. It lasted about 5 days. He was so postive and happy that we almost believed that he WAS getting better. Since that time, he is back to the way he was before (with a little more stuggling with his breathing). I am just so glad that he had those 5 days of feeling so good and upbeat. Thank you to all who took the time to comment on my post. It is great to have all of your support.

Hi Jacquelyn. Sorry your Dad's improvement didn't last. PALS like to provide support so jump in anytime with questions and suggestions as you and your family cope with this awful disease. Cindy

Hi Jacquelyn. Sorry things didn't last longer with your dad. A lot of us plateau and he may do that again and for a longer time next time. Don't lose hope.
AL.

Hi Jacquelyn. I had been wondering how he was doing. I am sorry to hear he has regressed but glad he took full advantage of those 5 miracle days. Perhaps he will have some more of those. This incredible Newfoundland "spring" we're having can't help his spirits either. Perhaps he can get out on a porch or something this morning and enjoy the few hours of sunshine we're having this week.

all the best,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back