Update on Hospice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can appreciate what your saying about the relief felt from getting all the pieces in place for a peaceful flight. I find great relief from an Ativan washed down the tube with some mmj. I do this four times daily.

chally, we have been on this journey together, and hearing your stories has been uplifting. Love you, buddy.

So happy to hear from you Chally. It is so true. You are a very inspirational human being. I have always loved your shared adventures and those truly lucky people in your pictures that get to enjoy your adventurousness and loving personality. I wish you nothing but peace and think of you often. A big hug sent to you Chally. I have missed you here.

Hey Chally!
How do you think the hospice people will look like when they see you in one of your great carnaval outfits?
You help so many of us telling us about your adventures !
Love from overseas

Chally you define righteous brother.

Chally, I am new here, but it is clear to see that you've touched many lives. I wish you and your loved ones strength and all of the best for your ongoing journey.

Wishing you comfort and peace. I've enjoyed your sense of humor and inspirational approach--I hope I can emulate them as things progress.

Ed

Chally, thank you for updating us. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. I want to personally thank you for helping me get through our journey with your wonderful spirit for life and fun! Kate

Chally,
You're an inspiration. Sorry to see you go s soon.
James

Chally,

So much love from Tom and I to you and Beth. He says Semper Fi brother.

Peace,

Mary & Tom

Chally,

Just wanted you to know I read your posts when I want inspiration.....and lots of laughs.

Thanks for putting together our calendar and God bless both you and Beth.

Chally,

You are truly inspiring. Keep that wild sense of humor. Wishing you all the best.

Hugs to you Chally

Chally.The unforgettable Chally.You are some piece of work.I loved the few hours we spent together at Carolina Beach.Do you remember my dog Maddie? She is still with me and working everyday.She and "we" are part of your calendar.

Never,have the words Semper Fi meant more for me to say then to you.

My wish for you is a truly smooth takeoff and if there is any way you can let us know how it is on the other side...please do...will you shoot me a wink?

If Beth is interpreting this ... best to you Beth.

Love ya Chally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back