Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Finally got the BS cleared away and now officially in hospice care, morphine, Ativan and all what comes next

Got good nurses coming in, got good aides night and day to give Beth much much needed rest.

Can’t type my own texts so alot less frequent correspondence , sorry!

Things have sped up for me but I do believe we have all things in place for a smooth take off whenever that shall be.

All the best for everyone, much love

Chally

Chally,

I’m so glad you could get that all set up. Please know you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Sending you good thoughts for comfort, Chally. Thanks for the update.

Thank you, Chally.

You are one of my biggest inspirations on living life to its fullest!

Sending positive thoughts your way for peace and comfort.

Your spirit has been an inspiration to us all. I'm glad you have everything in place but hope you are not yet feeling the need to hurry on. Seriously, thank you Chally! Much love and thanks for reminding us of how important it is to keep sipping from our own individual cups of life and joy!

My best good sir!

Jim

Thank you Chally. Sending you strength and love

It is wonderful to hear from you Chally. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Steve

Thank you for the post. When/if you can please let us know how you are doing. Wishing you a peaceful wait.

Chally, sending many greetings to you. Thinking of you.

So loving you there Chally - you will live on because you are a legend and you beat Jane Fonda on youtube. I am in awe of you.

Chally, I'm glad that things are in place for your comfort and to give Beth some much needed rest.

You will always be one of my heroes. Your spirit and lust for life is an inspiration to everyone who knows you. Damn buddy, you have done more in the past several years than I've ever accomplished in the same time period!!!

I love you, Chally. The calendar is among my prize possessions, and will always be.

Becky

thanks, chally. you continue to be an inspiration to us all. may peace and goodness be with you and yours.

Good setup! Thank you and your remote fingers for getting this message to us. Lots of hippie hugs!

Glad for you Chally. Godspeed on your journey, and I look forward to meeting you someday.

tc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back