Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Well i had another bad gallbladder attack and now i am set up to have it taken out at the hospital instead of the surgery center... So i do not think i have to pay my deductible in full first. I will be having the surgery on the 24th. Now my gastro knows about my muscle and breathing problems because of my test. I guess it was a good thing because before i did not have the test for him to see. I have not been scheduled for pulmonary rehab yet, but one week after my surgery i will start that new job.. So i ask everyone to pray with me, that i make it through the surgery fine but more importantly that i am able to keep up with a full time job..... Thank you so much and all my prayers go out to you.. Sammantha

Good luck with the surgery. We'll be waiting to hear from you.

AL

Sam, I'm so glad you are about to finally have the surgery you need. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Will the surgeons do a full incision? I understand there are less rigorous ways to remove gall bladders now. I do hope that you are able to manage a full-time job, but please put your health first. If your new employers know that you have just had surgery, they may be willing to cut you some slack for a couple weeks.

In any case ... prayers and good vibes sent your way! Take good care of yourself.

Sam, Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery and as little "discomfort" as possible post surgery.

I've always thought it would be cool to have any organs removed from my body put into a glass jar and pickled. That way I could have it for sort of an adult "show and tell" during community band rehearsal. (I'm sure I'd be paying enough for the privilege.)

Anyway, Sam, wishing you the best, jar or no jar!:D

Zaphoon

Last edited:
Sam, I'm not glad you had another attack, but if this is what it took to get the surgery..... Let us know how you're doing afterward, and I second Beth, your health has to come first, so don't over do! No lifting because you can get unpleasant adhesions, and no over tiring yourself either! Good luck, we'll all be thinking about you.
:arrow: smiley hugs! ((((:)D))))))

Sam,

Finally, good luck with the surgery....
Please don't over do it with the job.

Hi Sammantha...Hope all goes well with the gall bladder surgery! I had mine out about 5 years back, through 4 tiny incisions. Not as painful, but it still took some time to heal up. Mine turned out to be diseased.

I will keep you in my prayers that all goes well! :) Remember...no greasy food.

I'm sending warm wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Sam.

Good luck on the surgury and the job, I will pray deeply for you.

You may breathe a little better after, My dad and sister had their gallbladders removed and the said that they breathed alot easier after it. And after meals.

I am sure the surgery will be fine......

Good Luck Samantha
My prayers are with you.

Pat

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Samantha,
prayers and hugs,
brenda

Hi Sam-

Was it the ghoulash this time? :O)
Best of luck with the surgery and I will definately pray that everything works out with keeping up with your job!

Love,
Cindy

Actually it was a gin and tonic! I had purchased some gin for gin and tonic since i am hosting Thanksgiving and i thought i would make one glass... Since the last time i had drank alcohol was in the summer it took four to make me short of breathe, so i thought one drink i would be fine. Well, that was some potent gin because it made me have an immediate gallbladder attack, not like the kind you get from eating greasy foods, that takes a few days to work up....... Ohhh it was bad.. Its like my body is telling me to stay far far away from toxic things! (ps. it did not affect my breathing as i only had one drink.) So anyways i go on the 24 AND the hospital is not making me pay my deductible up front...............yipppeeeeeee

Ps. I am having Thanksgiving here but everyone is bringing something and my husband is cooking two things! Thats it........ I wonder if i will be able to eat, oh well at least i wont over eat! Its going to be Mi Casa Su Casa and i will be in the bed!

Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery, Sam!

Good luck with the surgery and hope for a speedy recovery. Hope you can at least be well enough to eat some turkey on Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back