Worri

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
Worri here with an update if I may.
Got an emg done yesterday (in a small govt insurance place)not bigname place(the only one with somehow close appt date)
and as far technician doing the emg I am ok! no sign of als.
I will attach images...although I have no idea what radiculopathy l5 means...?any info?.
but as the sticky notes (read b4 you post) take this emg to the bank.
I still have sore muscles often and easly get tired however will deal with my doc.
I Want to show and tell future forum readers how bad anxiety and extreme panic attacks can do to the body...tricky things body can do...treat it b4 you run thinking you got als...don't Google...Google is your enemy.
This forum and its moderators are godsend angels and compassionate with big hearts and precise knowledge. (Lauriegelb affected and others..)
I wanna thank from the bottom of my heart to all moderators...very precise advice.
I guess Its time to leave the forum and live life watch and educate the kids with I am great full.
I will keep praying that this terrible disease gets a cure /real treatment soon. I feel it it's coming ...
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220901-180449_Any Scanner - PDF Scanner.jpg
    Screenshot_20220901-180449_Any Scanner - PDF Scanner.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20220901-180921_Any Scanner - PDF Scanner.jpg
    Screenshot_20220901-180921_Any Scanner - PDF Scanner.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 125
Thanks for the update; it does help others. L4/L5 radiculopathy means you have a disk problem in your lower spine (L=lumbar) that may be causing some of your problems. Usually, targeted exercise/physical therapy is the first approach. It is best to work with a qualified physical therapist (your doc can refer you) rather than browsing on line.

Best,
Laurie

Thanks for returning to post this. I know you still don't feel back to health, but congratulations on having the EMG and finding the problem. Bodies change and wear down, but ALS is out of the picture for sure. Definitely live every day, we don't get a single one back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back