Status
Not open for further replies.
That was weird.....I just replied to this thread and it didn't post. Oh well, I will try again.
Our MRI machines have the little mirror like Al said, so maybe they are standard in all machines. I just found the facecloth trick to work well for me. I've never been offered the meds but I can see that helping the anxiety a lot.
I didn't know about the tongue thing until I saw the neurologist....it is a genetic thing. We also used to do the pencil/toes thing... funny Cindy should mention that!
I also wanted to let you know that I had my muslce biopsy and things went well. I am sore but managing, today is my first day doing our stairs here. He had to go in deeper and larger to get to the "mass" in my leg and unfortunately it is not a lypoma (sp?) (fatty tumour) like 2 of the Dr's felt it was. 2 other Dr's felt it wouldn't be that and I guess they were the ones who are right. It is apparently the muscle that has changed for some reason. He did take at least 3 tissue samples, I remember seeing at least 3, and so now we wait for results to see if they can tell what is changing the muslce. I go back in a couple of weeks and just take things easy till then. I hope we have at least some results for the clinic appt.
Thanks for all the responses. If you think of anything else I should ask at the clinic or focus on please let me know.

here's wiching you a speedy recovery from your muscle bio, Willow! Take it easy on that leg this week, OK? Cindy

Hi Willow. It is good to hear that everything went ok with your muscle biopsy. I don't think I could have looked at any of it. I would have had to be looking in the opposite direction. I hope the doctor will have good news for you. Take care, Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back