Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Us
State
Nj
City
Voorhees
Hello.. I am a 40 year old female worried that I may have ALS. Around 3 months ago I started having fatigue while running, doing aerobics and notice my stamina isn't the same. I also had twitching in my upper lip that would come and go. About 2 weeks ago I started having twitching all over my body as well as my right calf. The twitching in my right calf keeps me up at night. I have also started having stiffness in my ring finger. I will wake up at night with my arm(s) and hand(s) with pins and needles like they have fallen asleep.. I noticed my calf muscles are not as big as they used to be and was wondering if this could possibly be atrophy. I have a neuro appt and a rheumatologist appt in the next couple of weeks.. I just can't get my mind off of thinking I have als. I also have been very fatigued at times and feel lightheaded (almost like a brain fog) Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Please read the sticky post at the top of this forum titled READ BEFORE POSTING.

Your brain fog, fatigue and pins-n-needles are not ALS symptoms. Follow thru on your appointments but it will be something other than ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back