Unexpected weekend activity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki hope you have a speedy recovery. I also hope you will leave feeling much better.

V

Well damn, Nikki!

Do you need to take a bit more care of you?

Get outa there soon.

Thanks again everyone for the good wishes. Had a nap and feel better was in the ED most of last night so did not get much( any?) sleep then.

Greg I tried this snuck up on me !

Kay 4 extra issues are plenty thanks! 24 would be overwhelming.

Thanks for the suggestions Laurie and John

Could definitely be worse- medically and situationally. Home is better but take away the iv and the heart monitor and it is as nice as a decent hotel, complete with room service!

Expect to get out of here tomorrow ( fingers crossed)

Muscle milk might be a possibility. If you can make smoothies, I would suggest a protein powder or greek yogurt in it.

Hope you have someone with you to keep you company.

Hugs and warm thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Dear Nikki,
I hope you can leave the hospital soon!
I have been using my teenage sons " Arnold Gainer" for body building lots of calories, protein and taste much better!
I buy it on Amazon.

Cheers!
Jocalyn

Does anyone know a high protein drink that does not taste foul? I was recommended ensure plus which I can not stand!I was not too crazy about Boost either...

Thanks again for the support!

Nikki, I use a raw grass fed whey protein. Whey protein concentrate is the ONLY ingredient. I bought it on Amazon. 5 tablespoons = 21 grams protein. I blend it with either Greek Yogurt and berries or ice cream & nut butters (if I'm looking for calories, too)

I can't tolerate the after taste of Boost, Ensure, and all those pre-mixed drinks.

Nikki, I do hope you're feeling ever so much better!! Also, please do accept my sincere apologies. Yesterday I was trying to do multiple things at the same time (that doesn't work well at all. I've told many classes of college students that guys are definitely DOS based (do one thing at a time and frequently get hung up trying to complete the simplest task), while the ladies are typically Windows based (do multiple things at the same time and often without crashing) ... :) ) At any rate, it is most definitely not Ensure of which I was thinking, but Glucerna. Like you, I abhor the taste of Ensure, but I did find the Glucerna quite good.

Let us know when they spring you from that hospital, please!!

John

So good to hear, Nikki! Thanks for the update.

So glad to hear your home and, hopefully, feeling better.
I was really expecting to hear about a great trip you went on instead of the hospital.
Maybe next time?
Joan

I hope you are feeling better Nicki. I am thinking about you.

Take care of yourself, Nikki. Hope they could solve some(all) of the issues.

Great to hear you are out. Take care of yourself while you recuperate.

Steve

Nikki, so glad you are out of hospital.

Do take care, and keep following instructions to keep you on the improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back