Not open for further replies.

Mark

Country
US
State
Arizona
City
Prescott
Since joining, I have had difficulty in trying to understand the organization of this website. Are there any clear, concise instructions which might help. Do others find it as confusing as I do? Clearly it is very valuable to all of us to participate. I would appreciate any guidance about this. Thanks.

Mark

Hi Mark. If you go to the section Welcome new members and read the sticky's at the top there are some instructions. At the top a couple of other topics there may be other short how to's. If you need anything you can't find just ask. AL.

Edna May

Well I guess I did somethimg right! I have tried several times to put my two cents worth in & never seemed to manage it . I will try another time now Thanks for all the Info it is most helpful; EM

Hi Mark, One thing that helped me navigate the site was to realize that there are several ways to browse for posts of interest to me. One way is to use the search button to find information on a particular topic. This leads to posts on the subject both recent and from several years ago. Another way is to go to the list of different support groups, click on each in turn and read posts that you find there. If you just want to read recent posts or those that have been posted since you have been on last, go to the New Posts button.
To start a new conversation, you need to go into a specific support group to have the New Thread button appear.
If I have gotten anything wrong here, I hope those more experienced with the site will explain.

Nope you pretty well got it all right. AL.

AL Sorry if I sound dumb but would you please explain the Buddy system ? I haven't figured that out yet, why would you want to put someone on your ignore list? EM

If you put someone on your ignore list their private messages won't come to you and if you have someone on your buddy list their name shows up with a plus sign in th who's on line list. Not a big deal really. If someone has sent you Private messages trying to sell you stuff you don't want you could ignore them. AL.

Thanks Al for clearing it up for me, EM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back