Reason
PALS
Country
Uni
State
Texas
City
Tomball
Sorry folks, I didn't mean to get off topic, but I just had to share this with you guys. I was, and still am in total shock! I am glad I am the world's worst water drinker, because I truly hate the taste of water. I am embarrassed to say that I have not learned how to cut and paste yet, but at this moment I wish I knew how, so I could get you guys to read the whole thing. It is gross! No wonder why our loved ones are dropping like dominoes! Here goes, a very small fractioin of the article I found in the Houston Chronicle:

How Do Drugs Get Into The Water?

People take pills. Their bodies absorb some of the medication, but the rest of itpasses through, and is flushed down the toilet. The wastewater is treated before it is discharged into reservoirs, rivers, or lakes. Then, some of the water is cleansed again at drinking water treatment plants and piped to consumers. But most treatments do not remove all drug residue.

What in the name of God? It is said that pharmaceuticals are found in nation's drinking water. Here I am a grandmother, and I just found out that we are drinking all this junk! I have heard of water treatment plants, but I really and truly thought that these plants would remove all bacteria, and purify our drinking water. I don't drink water as it is, and after reading this, it's gonna turn me more against drinking water! You'll should read the whole article! It is scary! Sorry for the input! Had to share it!

Irma:?:

hi irma

this does not suprise me. my son wont drink tap water,we have a britta water filtar.
even my youngest cat does not like the taste/smell of tap water and we give him filtered.
with all the chemicals in food ect it's no wonder cancer and other stuff is on the increase.
i truley believe in organic methods, iv'e grown my own vegatables and fruit for years.
i sit in my greenhouse in spring sowing seeds,potting on,my son digs the garden and stuff i can't do, my dad cuts my lawns. iv'e got a good little organic setup going on lol.
caroline:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back