Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Cobourg
If you are diagnosed with ALS and would like to participate in a 45-minute phone survey to help with a new ALS treatment and earn $100 doing so please submit the following quick survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DKWNFBV (3 questions)

Requirements:

• You have been diagnosed with ALS
  • You are located in the US
  • You can be in front of a computer during the phone interview

Research Synopsis:

The researchers (Home Page) would like to speak with people diagnosed with ALS to discuss a new treatment that will soon be available for ALS.

They want your reactions to the product and also your input to some of the various ideas about informing patients about this treatment.

The first 15 eligible individuals will be submitted to the researchers for selection.

The researchers will touch base with you by phone.

Each call will be an individual interview and you will need to be in front of a computer so they can show you some data and images.

Selected candidates will be compensated $100 for their valuable time.

*bump*

Could we please have 6-8 more people register

Much appreciated to those that take the time to register, it only takes a minute!

Thank you for your participation :)

I did one of these. (Maybe the same company). It was easy and pleasant. The hundred bucks arrived quickly. Cool!

Does it have to be the PALS or can the CALS speak for him? He can't speak. I would do it!

I registered but was never contacted.

Does it have to be the PALS or can the CALS speak for him? He can't speak. I would do it!

If I were you, I'd click the link and go for it.

You will be contacted, it's just I've been dragging my feet sending a vetted list to the lady overseeing the interviews. I wanted to get a complete list prior to sending. I'll send this week and they'll likely contact everyone next week.

Nice to hear they're pleasant and quick about reimbursing everyone for their time. They've been very considerate in their requests to me.

Cheers, David

It should be a PALS, but if you're doing it on behalf of your PAL I would imagine that's likely fine. Register and when they call you can explain the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back