Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
Uk
State
East Midlands
City
lowestoft
well two weeks in to this ivig thing...still fail to see any difference, other than a blistery rash on hands...if anything been more twitchy as worried bout a friend atm..got another appt in six weeks or so..
Take care folks
Pete

So it's moulting season for you too. It got to my feet as well. Just had the one round myself so I can't say if it happens every time. Good luck.
Vincent

If the fasciculations begin to bother you you might try rubbing melted cocoanut oil on the places of your body where its happening. It often stopped it for me.

thanks for your replies guys.yes it's on feet also......i find that some of my twitching can be avoided...eg..if i sit leaning on one arm it goes nuts, so i stop leaning...at rest my shoulder twitches a little,but lift my arm slightly they become far more noticable and bicep goes nuts....if i'm stressed then no movement is required for increased twitching..it's then that a spliff works well for me

Veggiepete: Any change in your condition yet? My neurologist just called me with the bad news that they won't even be offering me an Ivig treatment. After 2 1/2 yrs. my symptoms remain on my left side which I am most grateful for (weak hand, arm & ankle) but they found upper motor neuron signs in my left shoulder which don't usually happen with MMN so. . . I am hoping you will be faring better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back