Diagnosis
11/2006
Country
CA
State
Manitoba
City
Winnipeg
Hi - I am a new member. My husband has just been diagnosed with ALS in Nov. 06. We were pretty shook at first but getting used to idea. I have 2 questions. The doctor that gave the second opinion suggested it may be brachial amyotrophic diplegia. Has anyone else ben told this and how are they doing after how long? It is just in the arms so far. My other question I hope is withen the rules. As an alternative therapy question has anyone ever heard of a chi machine helping to make you feel a little better or a hot house made by the same company. No claims made but my husband had one on trial and felt better and wondered if anyone else has tried. Hoping to hear from you.

Hi there Sue. I sent you a Private Message while you were posting this. Maybe you missed it. I didn't get a response yet. I haven't seen this posted here before and after going to the site I can see why. There is not one certified MD saying this stuff works. Sorry if I sound like a skeptic but I've seen some really goofy gimmicks and this one is right up there in the top 10. I hope you haven't put any money into this yet. I'm sorry for your husband's diagnosis but please don't put any hope or money into these lame excuses for a cure all for everything from asthma, cancer, back pain, circulation problems, fibromyalgia etc. Look to a real doctor for help and not to some quacks on the internet.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back