• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Two Lived End Simultaneously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy was blessed to have you there with her and blessed to have such a loving mate. Peace to you. sunewun

I'm sure you all know I meant to type, "Two Lives End Simultaneously".

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear wife. I hope that time will heal some of your pain.

Poppy,

I am equally sorry for your loss. It must be great and my thoughts are with you.

Larry

Larry, it hurts, it was very sudden and not expected just yet. We can never be prepared no matter how much we think we are.
My little grandson, seven years old, dictated this little message to his sister, aged ten, who wrote it out on a little card to go with flowers:

Dear Clive,
We love you and we miss you but we know you are better now because you are up in Heaven.
Sending you a big hug and lots of love,
Chloe, Matthew and Charlotte X X X

My sentiments exactly...may you get some small comfort from knowing your loving wife is also 'better'...

I am so deeply dory for your loss. Your love for your wife, seems to be beyond words, and something you will treasure forever. God Bless You, and may he watch over you always.

So sorry for your loss. Wandaxoxo

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear wife and the pain you're going through. I hope that the happy memories you have of her will in time bring you solace. In that way, your Nancy will always be with you.

I'm so sorry to learn of Nancy's passing. Wishing you peace.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts & prayers to you and your family

>>>>HUGS<<<<

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Just as your devastation is a tribute to her, hopefully with the passing of time, the love you shared will be foremost in your heart, supplanting such acute grief. and this will be her tribute to you.

Sorry to hear of your loss. God be with you.

Nancy was blessed to have you. Your love for her is obvious and I am sure that it is heartbreaking adjusting to this new "normal". Prayers for you as you grieve for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back