00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
roslyn heights
Hello,

I started having heart palpitations a few months ago, I found this very disconcerting and stressful, at that time I also started noticing random twitching in my upper body. After a couple of weeks, I started getting a pretty intense twitch in my left thumb, it subsided after about 2 weeks, it is still there, but minor, i also have had a persistent mild twitch in the big toe on my left foot, it's been going on for about 2-3 weeks, causing a spasm and pain in the muscle , the random twitches have continued, the twitches only occur when i am stationary, no other symptoms thus far and I have continued normal activity. I am now more stressed out over the twitching then i was over the heart palpitations.

thank you for any feedback that can be provided

Hello-

We ask that people read here first:Read Before Posting

It contains the answers to many of the questions that bring people to this forum. Heart palpitations are not anything to do with ALS. The link above also advises people visit with their doctor if they are concerned about their health or particular symptoms. It is not clear you have done this. If you have, what has your doctor said?

I'd love to know what your doctor feels is going on?

Heart palps should be explored with an internist to make sure they are benign. Often, they can lead to twitching through the power of your mind and the interconnectedness of your nerves/muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back