Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry the right knee had the mensicus tear and tendonitis. The left foot had inflammation. That is why I had trouble walking nov-feb.

The left big toe I can bend with my hand but not with my foot it doesn't feel stiff. The other toes on left i can bend fine i still have a little pain in the other four toes but no pain in big toe. It doesn't effect walking any. I really haven't really look at my feet much. Because been worrying about all the other symptoms.

As you have previously written,

("I really honestly want to move on from here. It is my fault for spending countless amount of hours on ALS, from Google stories to YouTube. Just when I think I’m ready to move on I read something else that reignited this viscous cycle. I have been on a Health Anxiety and BFS forum feeling great until I read that someone on BFS Forum was diagnosed recently with ALS.")

Don't believe everything you read on the BFS Forum. Just drop the F.

HAD you read the STICKIES... you would not have wasted anybody's time (yours too) posting your last post.

Nothing new, nothing ALS, nothing PLS, nothing MND. Get over it... get over yourself... move on.

Clearwater- sorry, I have read stickies. Believe me I am trying my hardest to get over myself.

I'm convinced now my other symptoms are something else, yet to be figured out.

I just freaked out when I noticed my left big toe setting a little lower than others when I was looking at my foot. Then when I tried to bend it, it wouldn't so I panicked. I was able to move it up and down. If I give it a good effort I can actually bend it a little bit maybe 1/3 max but not all 100%. I'm hoping Nikki right and it's just a repetitive injury. I know in the past I had read that someone started in there big toe and that is why I freaked out. I'm just hoping it's an injury.

I have a question, IN76:

Could you perhaps "try your hardest" to get over it...somewhere else?

You're really insulting people with an incurable terminal disease by continuing to hang out here.

Atsugi- You are right I never thought about it like that. If you don't think my latest post is an issue I will move on. I just panicked because it was first time it seemed like it was something significant. Hopefully just an injury. Again sorry

Obviously Atsugi did not consider your latest post to be anything significant. As he said - we are dealing with an incurable, terminal disease here. You have asked, you have been answered, and as the sticky says clearly, you need to move on now. Lots of health anxiety forums allow you to continue to follow up your fears. We cannot do that here.

All the best as you move on from here. Please, no need to reply.

I came back on here to see how to delete my account, but will admit that I have lurked here a few times since my last post. Today I looked and seen that someone was diagnosed that had a paralyzed big toe.

My last post was about my big toe. I know the other stuff at first that I posted was sensory things that migrate and have gotten a lot better, so learned to live with that. I have no idea how this person’s big toe paralysis came about, but now I’m really concerned about my big toe. It has been over 2 1/2 weeks since I noticed it was dropped a little. about a 1/3 of inch. The first night when I noticed I couldn’t bend hardly at all, the next day it did bend, and now it bends about 75%. It doesn’t hurt, that is what scares me. the other four toes and the ball of my feet do hurt some. I don’t think it has gotten worse, but only been over 2 1/2 weeks since I noticed it. I’m hoping that the big toe is strained a little maybe be overcompensating for other toes.

I guess, my question, would be if ALS were to be big toe onset, in your opinion, would it be a gradual dropping and then paralysis? Or would I basically have no warning at all? My body wide twitching has been now 7 weeks, but that has improved a lot in frequency.

I don’t mean no disrespect at all. I’m just scared again. My youngest is 4 years old.

That post was not made by the PALS but by a relative. I can guarantee there is whole lot more to that story than the big toe. And yours is not paralyzed anyway. You can't delete your account nor can I. If you wish I can ban you then you can't post. But unfortunately you can always read. You must use your own strength of mind to stay away. This is a very toxic environment for you

Besides leaving this site forever you seriously need to seek mental health support. No joke, no insult.

Do not reply, use that energy to search for counseling.

Hi Nikki- I want to thank you for being so patient with me. I think it would be in my best interest if you banned me from posting, but not lock the thread yet, as it helps me if other members agree that I need to move on. Like GregK mentioned, I do need mental help. This fear is destroying me. I live with a fear that may never happen to me, but right now I am in prison in my own mind.

I am sure you are right Nikki with what sent me over the edge with my last post. There probably is way more to story than just big toe with that diagnosis. It has been 4 weeks now since I noticed it and it has basically been the same, but I can actually now bend it almost completely, but still is dropped slightly, but same, not gotten worse. I did speak to a couple of tennis parents, who are doctors (they are not Neurologists- one was an Anesthesiologist and other is a Head Physician at a Hospital). When I told them about toe they weren’t concerned, they said probably irritated Flexor Tendon that holds it up. They said if I came to them and said my Foot was dropped then I would have a problem that would need attention asap. I’m hanging on to their opinions. because of the symptoms I have/had........The toe bothered me the most because it felt like an actually "fail"

Tonight I am having an IT friend come over and block this site from my computer and phone. I won’t watch what he does. So the rest of today is all the time I have left for this site.

If there is one constant message I have learned from my experience here, it is to live for the moment. I really hope to implement that in my life as quickly as I mentally can. Whether I have 1 year or 100 years to live.

Good for you for getting someone to block the site! Yes those doctors are telling it straight. Best of luck for a long and happy life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back