Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
MT
State
MT
City
Valletta
Hey everyone this is Andy. I’m 30 years old female from Malta. Hope everyone is safe and sound. I will post a few things about my concerns. Please do forgive me for taking your precious time.
So here is my story; On January 2020 I started feeling weird sensations under my left foot. It was like tingling without numbness. It felt like a single muscle was moving on its own constantly. I didnt pay attention to it. A month later I still got that feeling and I felt worried so I tried to search online the reason may be behind it. I ended up with ALS. Since then I have twitching all over my body, my calves my arms, my back sometimes my face. Last week I went to a neurologist. She did an clinical examination. She checked my reflexes and made me walk on my toes and etc. She also hit some parts of my body to see twitches. There was none. (10 mins before the appointment I was twitching like hell) She said most of the bad twitches start when you tap(?) The neuro told me that my clinical exam is normal however it maybe good to do a blood test. According to the test my Vitamin D was low (It was 12,6). I told her that I want an Emg test. Next week I’ll have one. I already read the stickies but I cant stop feeling anxious about those twitches, especially the ones under my foot. So I have some questions. I don’t feel any weakness and I have normal clinical exam, is there a possibility that my twitches are a sign of ALS? Secondly, can low vitamin D level cause twitches? My father has MS so I’m a little worried that I may end up with an illness similar to that. Thank you for your answers already

(mod note- thread closed for multi id)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back