Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
Miami
So about a year ago i started getting some weird muscle twitches that quickly spread throughout my entire body. I felt very ill around this time, ill enough that i couldnt even get out of bed without being dizzy or having aches and pains. Not sure what i had but it was horrible. After having the twitches for about 3 months i decided to go see a doctor, but before then i had went online to see what may be causing my symptoms and i tried everything from vitamins to drinking alot more water and nothing seemed to help. I had read about ALS while online to, i had never heard of it or atleast that name. I had heard the name Lou Gherigs disease but never heard it called ALS. Reading about it kinda scared me but tried my best not to think the worst. Ive been to a few doctors about it and all only did bloodwork on me and found nothing to be wrong. They did no strength tests on me or nothing to test for weaknesses so ig they didnt think i had anything seriously wrong with me, But now its been about 11 months si ce the twitches started and they are everywhere and they come and go. I do have a twitch in my left palm around the thumb muscle that is nonstop pulsating amd its been that way for a few months. Now i know that twitches mean nothing without weakness, but what if im getting weaker just very slowly and im not noticing it yet. Is that possible? Is it possible to have Twitches way before noticing twitches, months before? I figured if this was nothing to worry about it would have went away on its own but it hasnt. What else could this possibly be? I also wanted to say pray for a cure for everyone who is dealing with this horrible disease and god bless you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back