Reason
Other
Country
US
State
MI
City
z
I am still twitching after 5 months. Mine started with my lip (have not had that since) then I noticed that I twitch all over. I have them all over my body especially the arches of my feet 24/7. I saw a neuro 3 months ago. He said all my reflexes and strength is normal--no need for further testing. I have no weakness. I power walk 1 hour a day. I do self strength test frequently. I do have some cramping in my feet and hands if I move them in a funny direction or point my toes. My hands are sore occassionally but I blame that on lifting my 3 year old. I also wake up with my hands asleep quite often. I don't get night cramps. Any suggestions or comments.

With the cramping along with twitching, did you have magnesium, potassium and calcium checked? It seems your neuro probably would have done this, but you never know! Leslie

I had my Calcium and my Potassium checked but not my magnesium. They were normal. I recently started taking a magnesium supplement.

cramping

Is this the only cramping you get [in the feet] I get cramping in the feet but only if I move them in a certain direction and it [feet] would cramp way before diagnosed. or any symptoms showed up of mnd. I've been twitcthing for 600 days now, sure gets old!

Yes, I only get the cramping in my feet. I may of always cramped more easily but just really notice it now. Once you become focused on the twitching and cramping you notice everything. How did your symptoms begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back