Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you monster for the information regarding tarlov cysts. It seems as though some people get overly annoyed with people who post questions under "Does it sound like ALS?". I don't mean to offend others just having a hell of a time and was reaching out for help.

you don't realise then that the PALS here are actually DYING OF ALS, and the CALS here are trying to look after them, and you totally disrespect that by going on and on this way.

Some of them have no use of hands and take hours to use their eyes to work technology.

Yet you just come and ask the SAME QUESTIONS over and over, and refuse to believe the answers.

Please go elsewhere, this is not a babysitting service for anxiety, this is OUR SUPPORT FORUM FOR ALS. You need to reach out for help to health professionals.

All the best, I won't post on this thread again

>Annoyingly likely stupidity

:) Ditto that!

>Please go elsewhere, this is not a babysitting service for anxiety, this is OUR SUPPORT FORUM FOR ALS. You need to reach out for help to health professionals.

double Ditto that!

And if your looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary, between sh/t and syphilis

I think this thread has more than run its course. Everyone has expressed their opinions and I suspect will not change them on either side. Closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back