Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
IL
City
Chicago
Since Dec 20th.. I have been having twitching/ vibration sensations left side of pectoral muscle area... it comes for like 2 4 seconds and stops... since the 20 th of Dec. it has happened about 8 days for those seconds overall and today it has been going on and off every other hour.. Is twitching/ spasms like this in ALS ? I had a clean blood test from Primary Dr. yesterday..liver, kidney all good, still waiting on thyroid test though. Is this good that blood tests were normal? and x ray? I have no trouble with hands or feet...possible anxiety making me feel fatigued and tight in muscles.. anyone please help..

No reply required. Triplicate thread.

Stress and an xiety can do terrible things to the body. Listen to the doctor, do something for relaxation. Meditate, deep breathing someting you enjoy. I wish you peace.

Please stop responding to him everyone. He keeps posting new threads all over the forum. Please don't give him the time of day.

Hey I just got back from Neurologist. He said he can bet his life on it that I do not have ALS! My exam was totally normal....only thing was hyper flexible reflexes when he hit my knee with that hammer. He said that its normal. Also said that if he had 100 people he saw 25 would have hyper, 25 would have under, and other percentage would be in the middle. He wants to do a neck MRI to see if there is any nerve pushing together possible just to make sure.. He said twitching is normal and especially since I am a big tennis player... He said I do not have ALS...and move on.. he wants to see me in a month just to see MRI and follow up..what you think?

I'd say listen to your doc...and congratulations :)

I say congrats and enjoy the rest of your life!

what do you think of the hyper flexible in legs? we are all different he said...

He also said NO als, be happy go live your life.

First of all, the reassurance you got from your doctor is better than anything we can provide here. He's a trained, experienced professional - we aren't. He could conduct a thorough physical exam - we can't. Secondly, it's not necessary to post to multiple threads. Finally, you now know you do not have ALS, and that in fact you seem to be perfectly healthy, so you should sign off this forum, avoid The Google, and get back to enjoying your life. Many here would be thrilled to have even 10% of your physical capability - don't forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back