Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
LV
State
LV
City
Latvia
Hello, i am 27 years old.i have twitching for 2 years. Twitching is widespread but mostry in feet , calves and thighs. I had 3 neuro appointment and 1 emg done in legs 18 months in. All clean.
i have 1 problem i didnt said to neuros because though its normal but now i read it can be als.
i have mucus in right side of throat, and my right nostril have more mucus. Now i get cough and feel mucus in right side which sometimes comes out.
i had spirograf test. Its 120%.
1)can it be bulbar onset?
2)is sometimes this symptoms can be in start?
3)In als mucus in throat and cough is late stage?
4)And als throat symptoms are symmetrical ? ( i have it only in right side)
5) should i go and ask for bulbar emg?

1 no not a symptom
2no
3 the problems PALS have with secretions are not due to overproduction but rather inability to handle normal amounts due to inability to swallow
4yes
5 no
see your regular doctor if concerned

Past thread here: Twitching legs

It seems as though you have a debilitating fear of ALS, despite having no clinical signs of it. Please take Nikki's advice and visit with your doctor to track down what your symptoms might be. ALS forums won't have the answers for you, as it's not an ALS problem.

Take care

Few question for my stupid axienty.
1)so if i would had problems with secretions i would have problems with swalowing?
At this moment i can drink bottle of water with no problems and eat all food with no problems.
2)pals start to cough because they can t swallow and secretion moves to throat and lungs?
3) post nasal drip is symptom of als, its second symptom after problems of swalowing?

Yes yes and no post nasal drip is not an ALS symptom. It is a very common human condition that is just harder to handle for PALS
get help for your anxiety

closing thread. Do not start another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back