Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
UK
State
London
City
London
Please help! Am 33 yrd old male and have had strange symptoms since about January. First noticed pain in elbow like tennis elbow and then pain in same shoulder. Also suffered from fatigue and sporadic aches in muscles. Began to fret about MS and ALS. As time has gone by my symptoms and moods have been up and down! Have had an MRI of spine and neck which was ok and a basic EMG and muscle test on a few limbs which was also ok. Have been experiencing lots of twitches in past month. Calves seem to be going almost all the time - pulsing and twitching. I also get twitches in many other areas. Am also worried about a pain in hip/top of thigh which seems to shoot down leg.

Am really worried despite my neurologist saying things seemed ok. I don't feel the tests were enough as the emg/muscle one was only about 20 minutes.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Hi eleven. If you hadn't said you had MRI I'd have said ruptured disc pressing on nerves as cause for leg issues. Rotator cuff injury could explain shoulder/elbow. BFS could be twitches. Wright usually has something interesting to say. Hang in there.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back