02/2008
Country
US
State
MI
City
Holly
Hello,

I tried to post an introduction yesterday but now I don't see it? I was wondering if I did something incorrectly.

Thank you.

You are doing alright now, sunshine! Welcome!

Irma

Hi Sunshine. Your post is there. You can find it in three ways:
  1. Click on your name beside one of your comments. When you click on your name, a little message screen comes up with choices like, "Contact Sunshine" or "See more posts by Sunshine." When you ask to see more posts, all of your most recent posts come up.
  2. Another way is to try clicking on the "New Posts" tab at the top of this screen. It is right beside the "Search" tab. If somebody responded to your post, it will show up whenyou click there.
  3. If nobody has responded, it might not show up as a new post yet. Your computer might think you have already read what you wrote, and not offer to let you see it again. A way around this is to try the search feature, searching for some unique word you wrote, like "FALS"
Actually this last suggestion may be the best. We have discussed familial ALS several times here and you might want to read what others have said on the subject. Good luck, hope this helps! Cindy

Sunshine, I moved your other post up to Do I Have ALS? forum. I think you'll get more replies up there.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back