lovemy6

Country
US
State
nj
City
j
Hi allj
I recently wrote a thread and without meaning to I offended some of you. I want you all to know that was not my intention and I am sorry. I'm not on this forum because I want to be. I am here bc I truly In my heart believe that I am sharing this disease with all of you and wanted your input.I am not good with writing down my thoughts especially when I'm as upset as I am which unfouttunatly I think is the way I will feel for the short time I feel I have left. It all began some months ago when I starting just not feeling right very fatigued and just in general not like myself. I have since had such a hard time sleeping waking up every hour or so feeling to heavy to lift myself out of bed however I can. The heavy feeling is getting worse whenever I get up from lying or sitting. I have been getting shorter and shorter of breath. First my left wrist started aching for no reason and I lost some power in it I couldn't apply pressure that cleared and seemed normal again but comes back on and off. I feel tightness in my hands and left arm most of the time and in my face as well feels weak. The weakness I have started to feel first was about a month ago just a few times a day for a week or two now its in both my hands and arms and going to my calves liggtly...it feels like it lets up at points during the day amd comes back worse never fully going away. I feel funny walking doing anything as if I'm jelly.I am at times in pain as well. my hands shoulders lower back esp but generally everywhere. Small twitches have started everywhere too. I've been tested for lymes and other bloodeork nothing along w an mri. I forgot to mention I have musce wasting in my hands and wrists confirmed by my gp. I don't even know why I'm writing it doesn't make a difference I guess I'm just at a loss. Thank u for listening.

You are repeating your first thread. Good people, under the most difficult circumstances, replied to you.

Since you're to see a neuro next week - why the new thread? We recognize are anxious and upset - most of us can relate, having been in the same spot. Please, take a breath and don't let your anxiety take you over. I know it's hard - but not impossible.
Do come back and let us know what the neuro has to say. (I'm betting it's NOT ALS)

Good luck.

Listen, lovemy6, I am never offended by someones fear, apprehension or sheer anxiety. Don't add the burden of offending to the big list of your concerns. Just get to the neuro and let us know how you are. We really do care.

Thank you Jamiem...your kindness is appreciated. . I wish you love and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back