Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
illinois
City
arlington heights
I was diagnosed around 1 year ago. I decided to try everything I can think of. Here is the list of what I have tried so far. 2 IVIG treatments, IV ceftriaxone, Lithium Carbonate,prednisone,lyrica. Now I am going to International Stem Cell Institute for my stem cell treatment. They will infuse placenta and umbilical cord tissue into me. I will keep everyone informed on the procedure and progress...

I also spoke to a scientist working on Als for over 8 years and they are so close to a treatment -maybe not a cure but treatment. Unfortunatelly FDA and certain rules here in the USA are preventing them from helping us. But that is a long story... Sebastian

I was diagnosed around 1 year ago. I decided to try everything I can think of. Here is the list of what I have tried so far. 2 IVIG treatments, IV ceftriaxone, Lithium Carbonate,prednisone,lyrica. Now I am going to International Stem Cell Institute for my stem cell treatment. They will infuse placenta and umbilical cord tissue into me. I will keep everyone informed on the procedure and progress...I am also starting MMS therapy.

I also spoke to a scientist working on Als for over 8 years and they are so close to a treatment -maybe not a cure but treatment. Unfortunatelly FDA and certain rules here in the USA are preventing them from helping us. But that is a long story... Sebastian

I just read about stem cell treatment recently for ALS, but there's just so much red tape for overcome. Looking forward to any updates you may have. :)

Well Sebastian I hope it works for you. So far it hasn't worked for more than 3 months or so for anyone and they never report back when it fails. I hope you'll let us know, one way or the other.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back