Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Georgia
City
Sandy Springs
A young lady was wearing a beat up old watch.
I asked her, "Does it tell the time?"
She looked at me and said, "No, you have to look at it.
~ ~ ~
When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.
~ ~ ~
When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.
~ ~
Interviewer: "So, tell me about yourself."
Me: "I'd rather not. I kinda want this job."
~ ~ ~
Cop: "Please step out of the car."
Me: "I'm too drunk. You get in."
~ ~ ~
I remember being able to get up without making sound effects
~ ~ ~
I had my patience tested. I'm negative.
~ ~ ~
Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit any of your containers.
~ ~ ~
If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say "Did you bring the money?"
~ ~ ~
When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say 'nothing,' it doesn't mean I am free, it means I am doing nothing.
~ ~ ~
Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 is new midnight.
~ ~ ~
I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.
~ ~ ~
I run like the winded.
~ ~ ~
I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.
~ ~ ~
When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, "Why, what did you hear?"

~ ~ ~
When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?
~ ~ ~
I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.
~ ~ ~
When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east."
~ ~ ~
It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles.
~ ~ ~
Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.
~ ~ ~
That moment when you walk into a spider web suddenly turns you into a karate master.
~ ~ ~
Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life outta nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.
~ ~ ~
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back