Reason
CALS
Country
sg
State
singapore
City
singapore
I came across this company, Troneton, claiming , that their product is fully based on scientific research and is backed by clinical research and trials extending over eight years and conducted in accordance with FDA regulations as well as the New Zealand health authority.

It also claim that for normal severity cases the treatment generally takes two months. Very obvious improvement is observed within 30 days. Do not forget that your treatment is guaranteed for 30 days and by this time your results should be obviously noticeable.

It cost only $89.00 each for a ninety pill bottle covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee.

I am a new caregiver and will appreciate that anyone who has experience with this product to share with me the efficacy of this product and whether it is a scam

It's another scam.
See the below comment from ALS Director of Therapeutic Investigations.
"Well, these sorts of financial frustrations can easily end up being morale black holes sucking the energy out of more potentially useful interventions and can even be medically risky for folks dealing with ALS. Nothing good typically comes out in the end (pun here). If such were in the US, the FDA could effectively deal with them based on laws concerning unproven claims. Outside of US and perhaps some other jurisdictions - the best we can do perhaps is to ensure that doubts expressed by experienced PALS are as evident as possible as hopeful antidote to the ridiculous claims that are designed only to take advantage of the inherent desperation. Providing such counter-documentation is one intended function of this forum."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John McCarty, PhD
Director of Therapeutic Investigation
ALS Therapy Development Institute

I agree its a scam.:(

I saw this and a couple of other "products" on web sites a while ago. Sent emails for info re content, where made etc.

Only one got back to me and when i asked for the information to be sent to me, not just verbally over the phone, guess what, no info came.

All they were interested in doing was selling me product over the phone.

cheers
Peter

I nearly got caught with this one, after my son sent the information to me. Deep down I knew it could not be true, so I sent an e-mail to them. Outline all my concerns.

Guess what? A message from the Internet provider, came back to me saying that this could not be delivered. And the information on this feedback showed the e-mail address as [email protected] suspicious, seeing that I thought it was supposed to be going to the New Zealand.

If you also look at their website, they give a mailing address only in New Zealand, but no telephone contact number.

It really is not nice when people like this try to scam terminally ill people who are looking for a cure for their ALS. Personally I believe they all should be taken out and shot or better still, give ALS themselves, and then maybe they would understand how helpless we all feel.

Regards.
Garry Lee

Cowboys never quit we fight to the end. So watch out ALS.

We have a state hospital here in Charlottesville, Va(University of Virginia) where they have a really good Neurological dept. There's a doctor there named Burns and he worked very hard at trying to develop a new drug for ALS patients. I knew an ALS patient at the time and she was voluntarily taking doses of this drug as a clinical trial(It was kept in the fridge). Sadly she could not tell any difference in her condition.
I e-mailed Dr. Burns and told him that perhaps this drug could be tried on a PLS patient like me. But he didn't want to try it on someone who DIDN'T have ALS...Must of been some pretty potent ingredients, I guess...

Diane

I am Debora and I have read your site in a very deep and I would like to appreciate you on this brilliant effort. You have provided some thing so much different that I can't have words for thanks.

As far as I know the only approved drug for ALS is Riluzole , and even that has very little affect in my personal opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back