Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamsEnd: I had not noticed you are from Cottonwood. I have been there many times. I sure enjoy northern Arizona.

Steve

Could somebody give me guidance on how to post pictures?hint hint-Max. I would love to share pictures of our Asia trip, not to mention pictures of Kosmo our wonder dog! I like others here am always snapping away. It is a way to share the world that M cannot access. Also some of M's writing I think would be well received.
Under my posting rules, it says, no attachments. For the photos, dragging does not work. Do I need to do it via a program like Drop Box?I used to think I was computer savvy.
Anna

>Could somebody give me guidance on how to post pictures?hint hint-Max.

:)

------

from Greg:

OK, to attach files (if your profile allows):
Below the Quick Reply box, click Go Advanced.

Scroll down below the Reply to Thread window, click Manage Attachments.

In the Manage Attachments window, select one of the Choose File buttons, browse to your file(s), select it/them.

Back in the Manage Attachments window, click Upload to pull your file in. Now scroll down to the bottom and click Close this Window.

Put your text into the Message: box and hit Submit Reply.

-----

I had forgotten that my wife snapped a few pictures of me with my phone while we were at the Grand Canyon. Here is one taken along the Rim Trail.

Steve

Attachments

• 20150407_134915.jpg
    20150407_134915.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 185
Looks like you are loving it!

Thanks for the answer Max. Alas in my posting rules it says no attachments. I have posted 19 times and been a member since 2011. Not sure what I need to do to change this? I do have an album of photos on this site.
Anna

>I had forgotten that my wife snapped a few pictures of me with my phone while we were at the Grand Canyon. Here is one taken along the Rim Trail.

great shot!

>Thanks for the answer Max. Alas in my posting rules it says no attachments

try sending Nikki a note ... something seems wrong

Hi Steve, How did your latest trip go?

No power to help with posting rules sorry nor can I contact anyone who can but answer is probably more posts. Length of membership does not matter for pm probably same for other

I think when I hit 50 posts I was able to PM and load attachments so they must be linked to number of posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back