02/2015
Country
US
State
CA
City
Torrance
This is going out to Laurie, but anyone who is familiar is appreciated

I received an Astral 150 that will be replacing my Trilogy. The RT came out and attempted to set up the Astral the same as my trilogy which has been perfect for almost a year. The astral felt about right before the RT left. Two days later I decided to make the switch. Start the astral and it is totally off. No idea what happened. Vte alarm is going off and pressure is too high. I have no prob adjusting the trilogy and the interface is great. I'm using the trilogy in avaps mode although with my pressure and backup rate settings, avaps doesn't have to adjust anything because I am achieving the tidal volume. Basically it is operating as a bipap with a backup rate.
I'm sure that the astral can be set up to be very similar. Problem is it's very different and I am not as able to get hands on as I used to be due to my ALS progression. Can you give me a ballpark equivalent for the astral if I give you the trilogy settings?
I have a call to the RT to come out, but I'm not sure if he really knew what he was doing. If I can get a little guidance I would feel much better and capable of handling my own comfort. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Hi, Jimi, I've PM'd you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back