Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Indiana
City
Indianapolis
Hello, I am 19 years old, almost 20, and have started to have these symptoms. First, I want to say that I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder and I take Buspirone for it, and have been for well over a year, and over the past week or two it seems like my anxiety has flared up a bit. Recently I have noticed that my legs are shaking on the inside, I cannot visibly see it, and I can barely feel it if I touch them while this is happening. They feel somewhat weak, but I am a very inactive person so that's expected. I can still run, jump, etc. without any problems. Also, over the past few days my upper back mainly the shoulders and the muscles over the shoulder blades) has felt pretty stiff. Not to the point of being painful, but enough to be noticeable. Also, recently I have been feeling like my heart stops and restarts as I try to fall asleep, followed by a shock-like pain down to my left foot, not sure if that's relevant though. Anyways, i'm just curious if this could be ALS, or if these symptoms don't happen. I have a doctors appointment in less than 8 hours, but I just want to see if I can get a little more piece of mind.

Edit: Also, to my knowledge, ALS does not run in the family, though I could be wrong, I have never heard of anyone in my family being diagnosed with it.

Nope.

Read the Syicky titled PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING, and you'll see why.

Read the stickies at the beginning of this sub forum. All your questions will be answered there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back