Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
ia
City
g
brainstorm's mesychamel stem cell drug trial is finished and the results will be announced on January 5th. sounds like the results are very very very good. progression slowed/stopped with several patients and several patients got better in a lot of areas. the fda will get the results that day as well. if patients want to finally have a quality treatment then us patients have to put the heat on the fda to make this available asap. patients can't rely on the als association and other non profits to help get this available because they have no financial incentives to get this available sooner along with other non profits helping to find a treatment or supporting als. I say this because it's the truth. brainstorm is the only place marketing the fact that this trial is completed and successful. this should be really big news and for whatever reason it's not and hasn't been. so come on folks when the results come out n a few days we have to start emailing and ccalling the fda to get on this and get it on the market. I went to China in May for a similar type stem cell treatment and its working. I've gotten a little better and haven't gotten any worse since may when I wwent. you can Google and read about brainstorms trial and how excited they are. I just can't believe how little news this has been.

Here is info on the Jan 5 Webcast and replay, though bear in mind that results of a Phase IIa trial are unlikely to garner regulatory approval for any widespread use at this time.

Monday, January 5, 2015 at 8:30 AM Eastern Standard Time

US Toll Free:
888-401-4668
Israel Toll Free:
180-924-5906
Conference ID:
Webcast:
https://viavid.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1051486

Please note that the slides will only be available via the webcast.

A replay will be available through January 19, 2015:

Toll Free:
877-870-5176
International:
858-384-5517
Replay PIN:

Sounds great! Can you provide a link to their site?

WOW! Anxious to hear more about this!

I've been keeping an eye on stem cell trials. I believe this is our future. Hurry up!
Marty

all good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back