Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
WV
City
Sandyville
Anyone know if I can buy a free-standing trapeze that slides under the bed. The one's Duke suggested attach to a headboard. I don't have a headboard. They also said Medicare won't pay unless I have a hospital bed. Not happening as I love my bed. I'm sure things will change but right now I'd like to find a trapeze that attaches to a floor stand that I can just slide under the bed.

Vince

Hey Vince when I first saw the thread I thought great Vince is joining the circus haha love ya dude chally

Thanks Nikki so it looks like I can buy a freestanding one but have to buy the stand and trapeze separate. That'll work.

And Chally, I think the only job I could hold in the circus is being shot out of a cannon!

Vince

I found all in ones but they were well over 1000 dollars

Does that trapeze work as a lift toO?
Picture I saw it looks like it requires arm strength, which only would have worked for me for a very short time. Maybe I am confused.

Shot out of a cannon, that's a good one,Vince!

Would also look at "ladders" since they give you more leverage points and don't cost much. You can anchor them to the frame.

Laurie you think the ladders would be heavy enough for me to grab a wrung and pull myself up to the head of the bed?

Vince

I found all in ones but they were well over 1000 dollars

Seriously! I just don't know how it can be legal. Guess no different than charging the military $100 for a bolt. What a screwed up system we have.

Vince

So Vince I did have to look to see what category this was listed in...Seeing if it was in humor. I would make sure that it is a really good stand and holds you properly. Be careful.
Thinking of you!
Katie

Vince,
Check out the Stander Bed Caddie and their Security Pole, both on Amazon. Which is better depends on your upper body strength vs. core.

Vince, I got a cheap canon I can sell ya, I'll even throw in a helmet free! Lol chally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back