Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
now looking for the right van. don't have a clue. my chair sits high(frontier v6) have a voucher from va to purchase van. any help would be great. chally:shock:

>my chair sits high(frontier v6) have a voucher from va to purchase van.

vmi sienna

vmi sienna

Yep, me too. Love it.

Chally, you really have to drive into it and get buckled in a few times before you know if it fights. Every quarter-inch matters.
--Mike

thanks folks, my daughter is helping look on the computer, i'll tell her about the vmi sienna. chally

I have a 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE-NY that I am just getting ready to list. The van has a VMI Northstar in-floor Conversion. We took delivery of the van in February of 2015 and it only has 4,012 miles on the van. This van is very well equipped (leather seats, navigation system, heated seats, etc.). My wife recently passed away and therefore we do not need the van any longer. If you are interested in purchasing this van let me know and I can give you more information.

hey there mckeja, i am chally my e-mail is wait can't do this on the site, let's see how to exchange info. don't know how! but i am interested, i am in WV but that should not matter if it's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back