Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Chicago
City
Illinois
I'm having twitching all over the body and what scares me the most is my tongue fasciculations it won't stop even it's at rest i'm having speaking a word sometimes what should i do? Does this sound als?

I'm only 17 years old and i'm really scared right now

Hi Philip.
honey I can tell you honestly that there is no way in the world this is ALS.

Please go straight to your parents and tell them how scared you are. I know that probably scares you too, but I really mean it when I tell you that whatever is happening they can help you get to a doctor and fix it.

The chances this is ALS are less than ZERO.

Please stop searching to find the answers on the internet, it is really bad for you to do this.

all the best

The lower of my tongue is going crazy it does look like fasciculation can this be a symptom of als now? IM REALLY SCARED :(

My dad wants to buy me a car i can't even think about it and i don't want to buy a car because of my als scare the car might be wasted =( sorry for spamming

Philip honey get a grip.

My husband died of bulbar onset ALS, I'm nearly old enough to be your grandmother, so I've seen a lot of things in life.

Go to your dad now, right now, and tell him how scare you are and get yourself to a doctor.

We are supporting people who are dying, you need to see a doctor.

What's your opinion about my tongue symptoms? It's really going crazy and I am really sorry for wasting your time my thoughts are with you and your late husband

Ok Philip time for tough love. Tongue twitches are no more worrisome than twitches anywhere else in your body. In your case odds are high thry are a result of anxiety, poor nutrition, dehydration, too much caffeine or a combination thereof.

You have been advised to speak to your parents and see your doctor. This forum is a bad place for you and your posting here,aside from wasting our time and energy, is giving you an unhealthy outlet that is keeping you from addressing your issues properly. Closing your initial thread was ineffective. This thread will be closed and for your own good you are banned from this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back