Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
UK
State
Wimbledon
City
London
I am shaking.. Please can someone have a look..

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    364.2 KB · Views: 10,967
  • IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    388 KB · Views: 14,375
those marks are from your tongue pushing against your teeth. happened to me all my life. i dont have als. my tonque twitches quite a bit too, and i twitch all over, everywhere. dont worry, it will all be fine pal.

one thing id like to say, do you have panic attacks? do your symptoms get worse when/after you have one? if so its probably just anxiety. just my personal opinion after the last year of going through twitching, stressing out doesnt help anything, just makes it all worse.

Caliburn, thank you for a quick response. I have been told to calm down and get some meds by some members but i went into the bathroom and had a look at my tongue and fainted. I dont know if its always been there but ive never really noticed it before. My tongue doesnt twitch. I dont have panic attacks. But I do have a tooth on that area at the bottom where the filling has come out but wouldnt that give me discomfort or pain?, i hope too god that this is why.

point your tongue straight out as hard as you can, the teeth marks will go away. if your tongue had atrophy so severely that you had big dents in it you wouldnt need to ask if it was atrophy, you would be having much more serious problems.

and do not look at your tongue in the mirror, it will just drive you insane.

woz87uk; ...... I dont have panic attacks. .[/QUOTE said:
You don't gave panic attacks? Really? You post silly pictures of your tongue and it's not a panic attack?

That makes you either a silly person or a troll. Which is it? You've opened 6 threads in less than a month.

There's nothing wrong with you, except for the obvious - anxiety and narcissism.

I have been told to calm down and get some meds by some members but i went into the bathroom and had a look at my tongue and fainted. I dont have panic attacks. :rolleyes:

You looked at your tongue and fainted? Because it had a few dents in it? And you don't think you have panic attacks? What would happen to you if you actually had something wrong with your tongue like a cut etc.? Get help! And I don't mean by a neurologist.

I am a medical person, and I have looked back on your posts, and I can tell you with out a doubt that you DO have something to be concerned about. You have a psychological problem. Even if you did end up having ALS, but some quirk of fate, I am sure that your reactions to this point are extreme. Get help!

Oh pleaaassseee! Give us a break...I mean:roll:

I am shaking.. Please can someone have a look..

Do a search there was someone else recently sticking their tongue out.

I thought her tongue was better looking:mrgreen: Just saying.

Those are teeth marks, nothing to worry about, I have them, my husband has them , my son, none of us have als.

Unimaginable that you fainted and you neglected to mention that in your original post! Even more remarkable, you passed out in a room full of porcelain fixtures and there's not a scratch or a bruise on your face. Very curious indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back